08/05/2011

A date to dream of.

A few months ago on my lunch break, I was flicking through one of the random magazines in the staff room. Actually, a magazine on motors, one I would never normally choose to pick up.

I'm glad I did though as half way through I stumbled across a picture that just amazed me.

I was actually going to post it not long after on Facebook, but didn't think I would be able to find it online. However, it actually took all of five seconds for me to spot it in a Google search this evening.

This is it.... 


I remember being pretty excited about it, and going around showing those I worked with. Needless to say, they weren’t really as fussed about it as I was.


Anyone who knows me will know I absolutely adore giraffes. Strangely enough, I do not even know what it is exactly that I love about them. I just do.

When I looked at this photo, my imagination just ran away with me. Ever since seeing it I have had it in my mind that this would be the date of my dreams.
Outdoors, the sun setting, giraffes casually wandering nearby and a candle lit dinner. I really could not think of anything more perfect.

Obviously I realise I am setting my sights incredibly high. Especially from someone who has been on only one date in her existence. 

I still want it to happen nonetheless...



No comments: